Instagram is a fun site, as proof is the fact that it is the second largest social media platform around today. The Facebook-owned site has a total user base of about 8 million people, with over three million of those users active every day. While most IG users are located in the U.S., the site is used by people across the country.
When using Insta, getting photo likes is important to many people. It makes you feel special when people like your photos. But, exactly how do you get more people to like your pictures? Check out the 17 easy ways to get IG likes and put these tips to work.
- Choose quality photos that are easy for viewers to see, clear, and always high-quality.
- Ask friends, social media acquaintances, coworkers, and even family to follow your IG account. They’ll like the photos that you add.
- Follow other people’s IG accounts. When you follow their accounts, many people will follow back.
- Like other photos on other people’s accounts. This is the same rule as listed above. You get what you give!
- Link your Instagram and Facebook accounts. Once the two accounts are connected, sharing posts between the sites is easy.
- Get me likes you say? A company that sells Instagram likes can easily help you do this. Many people use this service to get their name out there and so should you!
- Cross promote on other social media platforms.
- Advertise your IG account wherever you can, such as on banners, on menus and lists, and anywhere else you possibly can.
- Don’t forget to use hashtags in every post you create for Instagram. Hashtags make your content more visible to other people.
- Use links to drive traffic to your website. Choose the most entertaining posts to link to your account.
- Get involved in those conversations. The more popular conversations are the best to get you noticed. Don’t be afraid to involve yourself with influencers while you’re at it.
- A great bio is the first shot you have to capture your audience. Make sure you have a great bio that piques the interest of many people.
- Use captions in all of your photos. Make sure to use all of your creativity when determining the captions that you will use.
- Develop your own style and don’t be afraid to let your personality shine. People come to your account because they like what you do. It cannot be the same thing as everyone else or you don’t offer anything unique for people to enjoy.
- Use a Business account on Instagram. You have the option to use a regular or a business account. When a business account is used, you get analytical information that you would otherwise be without.
- Posting content at the right time is important. Stats show that it is Wed. at 2 am and at 5 pm that the most results are generated. So, if possible, tailor your posts to these times.
- How many IG filters do you use? When you say get me likes, use those filters to get the most people following your account!
Who knew that getting more likes and followers on Insta could be so easy? Let the 17 ideas above work for your marketing needs.